Diagnosed with CID


chronic intellectual deficiency if youre a med school and youre wondering

Waltzing through law school wont be easy and I knew that but I applied anyway.
In complete honesty, law is something Id wanna devote my career in instinctively. However in this recent 6 painful months of being on and off jobs with tutoring being my constant one, I think its pretty obvious that I had demolished any traces of intellectual routine that I was once coerced into in my last 11 years of academic life...?

Ive been binging on some aimless self-help bloggers, twitter accounts and even made some new contacts but this intellectual stimulation was no where in the kick-start list. Not exaggerating but it feels like in these past 6 months, Ive totally unlearned everything that I have not only learnt but worryingly, the ones Ive mastered as well.

You know when the danger bar tries to alert but because you have gone into some kind of intellectual deficiency that eventually led you into coma, you kind of consciously ignore it...when deep down you do know that the ideal action would be to curate a plan, realise what has led you here in this very idle state. I dont think I was quite aware of how intellectually-deprived I was till I attempted to read a few scholarly articles only to realise that Ive gone through the whole thing without understanding nor remembering a darn thing! Woops?!

I think not. So I guess this post is a passive attempt at salvaging what is left of my brain capacity in generating thoughts and utmostly making sense.

Comments

Popular Posts