I feel like I am stuck at the snack aisle and thats okay

 



This aisle idea is inspired by my new lifestyle blogger. 

I have this obsession with candid documentation of my life, the things I both equally hate and love to be expressed as if they are a fragment of my life art exhibition. I am no artist nor do I study anything related to art, but I see it in everything I do. 

This month, I have made the weakest effort to invest my academic energy... Not at all recommended since everything feels like its at the brink of failing, like Im at the precipice of what... I do not know. I have never felt like Im running in such aimless direction. I mean, I thought I was but now that I am really aimless, I think Ive hit the bottom or at least what feels like the bottom. Im at the bottom right? Or at least I claim I am, so how does it look like? Well, let me tell you that it looks like nothing how I have imagined. I imagine a lot of things, and it does not at all match my bottom-stance here. I took one quick glance, if there is anything that I have gathered, it is the fact that it does not look as horrid or zombie-like as I thought. If anything, it feels mundane, boring and ordinary. And if you know me, I am indeed most horrified of mundanity, mediocrity and ordinary sh*t. My quirk still prevails here, like anything in my life, I have this huge desire to romanticise it. Photos. Quirky, dark captions. Anything that documents well, Id venture into that choice. 

Sidetrack, I am most definitely loving how my writing style has changed ever since I got tired of my writing style. Well, another trait of mine I quite adore, that I get bored off things easily and I do not quite hesitate to make a change. Call it fickle-minded like my boyfriend would, but, I call it being ultra-adaptable. 

For the month of April, I am exploring a part of me that feels stuck. For once in my life, everything in my life is moving at a pretty high speed, but I feel like I am stuck at the snack aisle and thats okay. 


Observation;

I tune into Arctic Monkeys when I feel sensational and stimulated by pressure and pleasure. 

I am accepting the fact that French culture will always affect me in a sensual way and I am keen on exploring that. 

I think that I am interested in fashion like, really. The kind of fashion where I would wear because the pleasure appeals beyond the visual. Like theres some kind of expression I am digging into. That is with knowledge... my explanation will not end but yeah thats the gist of that. 

And I would make a cool mom, if I am ever one.  

Comments

Popular Posts